Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 3 Recap


I hate Comcast, all morning I was getting pumped to watch the G-men take on the Red n Yellow. So when 2 o clock rolls around and the late games come on, FOX switches from Giants pre-game to a freakin’ episode of MASH already in progress, WTF! F#%$@ Bronco country I tell ya.
Cowboys are the team to beat in the NFC, (son of a...), they ran over the Bears sunday night while Sexy Rex couldnt get it up, again.

Steve Smith, way to show up this week; Last week he has 153yds + 3TDS, this week, 10yds receiving and 6yds rushing for a whopping 1.6pts.

Despite Stevie Smith not showing up I went 5-1 this week bringing my season to 15-3 between 6 teams, not bad eh?

This week my teams that matter, Pcom and Delts, I was faired with an opponents’ team who didn’t show up, both teams won handily but I did not put up the highest score for the 3rd straight week in Pcom but I am the remaining undefeated team in that league.

My experimental league continues to be a success and my goal of facing myself in the championship is one week closer as both teams dominated the competition.

My salary cap team needs attention as there is no reason to have Arnez Battle starting but hot dam ADP is killin it this year and I will continue to be his biggest fan as MIN has no other attack besides ADP. I am currently ranked 224 out of 2350 so not too bad.

Overall a good week, need to make some changes but so far so good, I will do a post on trades later this week, some big ones have gone down over the past week.

No comments: