Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 1 recap




So this year I am participating in way too many Fantasy Football Leagues (FFL). 7 in all to be precise. 6 of the teams are in 10 or 12 team head to head formats. 1 of the teams is in a Yahoo public Salary cap team that performed phenomenally in week 1 putting me in the top 100 of literally thousands.

I'm in two money leagues (Pcom and Delts) and two free leagues that I joined for experimentation and trial and error to help my other teams (Seinfeld and BDFFL).

After the first week my Head to Head teams are a combined 6-0, not bad. In the Pcom league I had the Highest score of the week and my backup QB (Big Ben) had more points than my starter. In Delts I barley squeaked by a weakly managed team who underachieved.

Adrian Peterson was the man, drafted in both money leagues he scored an amazing 22.30 points in his NFL debut. Thats right I drafted him in the 4th round of both drafts and got called out for reaching too far, well if he gets even 16 points this week I think it will prove getting him in the 4th was a steal not a reach.

Thats all for now I will continue to update my money teams and if any interesting trades happen in any league I wil break them down and give my opinions.

This week:
Delts:
Pacmans TNA Allstars (Me) Vs. Split Bush Wide (Snarf)

Pcom:
Bad Newz Kennelz (Me) Vs. Mountain Goats (Heinrich)

I project my teams all win and week 2 to go a combined 12-0.

No comments: