Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trades

There have already been a few trades I have been involved in even though we are only 3 weeks into the season. Lets take a look at the trades now and I will revisit them towards the end of the season to see how they panned out. The first trade was before week 1 in Pcom, I will analyze all 3 trades that have occurred so far in Pcom then move on to Delts.

Isaac Bruce
Pittsburgh to Bad Newz Kennelz

Marion Barber III
Denver to Mountain Goats


Now Pitt has outscored Denver but MBIII has done much better than Bruce, but Bruce put up 135yds in week 2 which I needed and MBIII was a backup on my roster so for a better D and a spot starter WR I think this trade is a push, all winners, rarely happens. The next two trades have just processed and will be active for week 4, so there are no results yet just projections:

Jerricho Crotchery to Napoleon's Dynamite

Larry Fitzgerald to Bad Newz Kennelz


I am really excited about this trade, up to this point in the season Crotchery has performed better, more yards, scores and fantasy points. But Fitzy may have Curt "I threw for 258yds and 2 TDs in just over a quarter against BAL" Warner throwing to him more often than Matt "I chill with Paris" Leinart.

Maurice Jones-Drew to Wolf Owls

Ronnie Brown to Pick Thieves

This trade should favor the Pick Thieves as Sammy Morris has appeared to be Corey Dillon reincarnate, and Ronnie Brown has finally decided to show up. In fairness this trade was accepted before Sunday, when Brown had 65 yds rushing on the season. Sunday he went for 112 and 2 against the Jets and looked very strong.


There has been only one trade in Delts and I was involved (I love makin moves).

Antonio Gates
Marion Barber III to TheAints07

Steve Smith
Tony Gonzalez to Pacmans TNA ALLstars


This trade is HUGE, while I gave up the #1 TE Steve Smith had 153 and 3 last week and should see many other like it. Week 3 was not what I expected with Smith only getting 16 total yards but Gonzalez pulled in 96yds and I know Stevie will have huge weeks in the future.

Oh yea, Smith is my #2WR (Ocho Cinco...) I'm not too worried.

I also traded Rudi Johnson and Chris Brown for Adrian Peterson, yup, ADP put up another stellar game in week 3, while Rudi got hurt and Brown ran for about 30, I am an evil trade genius. Ill post an update on these or any other interesting trades that occur in the coming weeks.

No comments: